Seeking: A Skilled and Experienced Nurse Injector
Fine Lines Medical Aesthetics is a unique and specialized clinic, located in the heart of St. Albert, focusing on delivering the best in facial injectables and medical-grade skincare treatments. At Fine Line’s, the goal is to identify each client’s unique needs and desires in order to achieve the absolute best outcome; in enhancing their natural beauty and appearance. Using industry-leading products, the safest techniques, and protocols and delivering exceptional customer service is all part of what makes Fine Lines one of the most prestigious and premier medical aesthetic clinics within the Edmonton region.
Fine lines Medical Aesthetics’ is currently looking to add a qualified and experienced nurse injector to their team in St. Albert. The successful candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic, and highly motivated. They will be expected to brand and market themselves to grow their own clientele. They will excel at delivering an expectational customer experience to each and every client while maintaining the highest level of safety standards to ensure each client’s comfort and protection. They must be able to work in a team environment, have strong communication skills, and have a willingness to collaborate and share with other team members.
- Minimum of 3-year experience working as a nurse injector
- Experience working with and/or learning from another experienced injector
- Involved and/or attended industry training events within the last 2 years
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Currently up to date with their CARNA registration and in good standing.
- Monday thru Friday with flexibility on specific days of the week, some evening shifts may be required
- Minimum of 20-25 hrs per week
- Competitive compensation pay structure will be offered, allowing for unlimited growth and income
- Discounted product and services for personal use and trial
- Marketing and promotional events will be available for own promotion
- Patient booking, follow up and communication will be done for the injector’s patients
- Opportunity to attend both in-person and virtual teaching and learning events
At Fine Lines, we believe that everyone’s perception of beauty is different. Our goal is to identify what natural beauty means to each of our clients by getting to know them better. We specialize in injections and advanced skincare, offering the most effective aesthetic procedures to enhance and restore your natural appearance.
Part-time hours: 20-25 per week
Application deadline: 2021-02-15
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
The first interview will be held via zoom. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the clinic for a final interview. Strict COVID protocols will be adhered to.
Please email your resume to email@example.com