Fine Lines Medical Aesthetics
Our Commitment to the Health & Safety of our
Clients, Staff, and Community is Paramount.
We have taken the following steps to ensure that our clinic reopens with every precautionary measure in place:
- We are wearing masks as per AHS guidelines when appropriate physical distance cannot be followed.
- We are ensuring proper distance between staff and clients, as well as practicing physical distancing in public.
- Our scrubs are changed daily in the clinic and laundered after every shift.
- We are cleaning clinic treatment rooms and our washroom between patients.
- If we display any symptoms even in the mildest form, we are staying home.
- We are diligently pre-screening clients before their appointment and upon their arrival.
- We have setup sanitation stations and installed a divider at our reception desk.
- We are operating by appointment only and not permitting walk in business.
- Clients must come alone to appointments and bring only their method of payment, car keys and phone with them.
- We encourage clients to use the bathroom at home prior to their appointment.
- We ask our patients to be on time and come in for their appointment at the exact time of their appointment. Failure to arrive on time could result in us having to reschedule your appointment.
- We are only accepting credit or debit payments and our terminal is sanitized between each use.
- All consent forms will be sent, completed, and returned digitally. Should you run into any issues with your forms, please contact Lyndsay at 780-690-3028 and she will assist you.
- Product is available for sale but not on display. We are not permitting the use of testers currently.
- Follow up appointments will be done by video call.